Now Hiring – Delivery Driver
The Delivery Driver acts as a tactical and front line partner for the organization partner by providing exemplary customer service and ensuring the timely & accurate delivery of goods to Cartel Coffee Lab retail stores and Cartel Coffee Lab wholesale partners.
The Delivery Driver must know, practice, and ensure that company policies, procedures, applicable state and federal laws are followed at all times. The Delivery Driver collaborates with Wholesale and Production and retail teams. The Delivery Drivers direct superior is the Wholesale Manager.
The Delivery Driver contributes to the curation of meaningful experiences through quality customer service, and exemplifies our core values of we work hard and we work together, we listen generously and we deliver ambitious hospitality.
- Transports goods to wholesale clients according to the company’s delivery schedule; and returns all sales orders signed and communicates adjustments made (if applicable).
- Transports goods to Cartel Coffee Lab retail stores according to the company’s delivery schedule; and returns all sales orders signed and communicates adjustments made (If applicable).
- Performs routine line cleaning for wholesale partners every 3 months.
- Keep Warehouse organized.
- Perform weekly inventory and provide Wholesale Manager with items that are low on stock.
- Facilitate maintenance on company vehicles. Appointments will be made by the wholesale manager.
- Facilitate cleanings of vehicle on a monthly basis
- Creates UPS labels and facilitates UPS orders for pick up from the warehouse. Deliver UPS orders to UPS store(s) if needed.
- Completes special projects and other job duties as assigned by the direct supervisor.
Education and Qualification Requirements
- Valid Arizona Drivers License
- 3–5 years of driving experience, including knowledge of Arizona State driving laws and safety requirements.
- Conflict resolution and customer service skills required.
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong team player attributes with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials up to 100 pounds.
- The employee will be held accountable for their job duties and performance as mandated in the employee handbook. All offenses will be reported and dealt with according to the specifications in the handbook.
- Dress code required (closed toe shoes; personal hygiene and cleanliness of hair, hands and nails required; facial hair must be clean and well groomed; athletic wear and leisure wear not permitted)
- This job operates in multiple environments including coffee shops, warehouses, delivery vehicles and offices. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photo/fax/scanner machines, filing cabinets, as well as floor jacks, delivery vehicles and various hand tools.
- Cartel Coffee Lab is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.