Cold Brew Production Associate
Interested in working with Cartel? We're looking for a Cold Brew Production Associate to join our family of awesome people. The Cold Brew Production Associate acts as a support partner by brewing and kegging cold-brewed coffee, ensuring orders to stores and wholesale customers are filled in a timely manner.
The Cold Brew Production Associate curates meaningful experiences by brewing and kegging cold-brewed coffee to Cartel brand standards while maintaining an efficient, clean, and timely flow. The Cold Brew Production Associate connects with the customer base by passively showcasing the production process within the cafe. The Cold Brew Production Associate must know, practice, and ensure that company policies, procedures, applicable state and federal laws are followed at all times. The Cold Brew Production Associate interacts with other departments, wholesale and retail customers, vendors, and has no direct reports.
The Cold Brew Production Associate exemplifies our core values of embracing a global-to-local community; celebrating humility and creativity; and collaborating with other Cartel employees and departments when needed.
- Cold brews coffee by following prescribed processes to ensure products meet Cartel’s quality standards. Interacts with Cartel’s order management tools.
- Maintains the highest possible standards of cleanliness for brew tanks and kegs.
- Understands, schedules, and performs maintenance on brewing and cleaning equipment.
- Brews and kegs cold brew in a predictive fashion for projected weekly consumption.
- Assists in ordering coffee and supplies and maintaining inventory.
- Educates customers on various topics about coffee and cold brewing when needed.
- Completes training as required.
- Facilitates production tours for wholesale customers and special guests as needed.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
- This job operates in a coffee shop and production environment. The role routinely uses large scale brewing equipment, coffee grinders, batch brewers, canning lines, and other standard kitchen type equipment.
- Cartel Coffee Lab is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Send your resume, cover letter, and a little about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview.