Join our Cold Brew Team
The Cold Brew and Logistics Associate acts as a support partner to the Cold Brew Supervisor, Production Supervisor and Bakery Supervisor by assisting in brewing, kegging, and canning cold brewed coffee while also operating as our company delivery driver.
The Cold Brew and Logistics Associate curates meaningful experiences by brewing, kegging, canning and delivering our products to our retail locations and wholesale clients. He/She/They will cold brew coffee to Cartel brand standards while maintaining an efficient, clean, and timely flow. He/She/They must know, practice, and ensure that company policies, procedures, applicable state and federal laws are followed at all times. The Cold Brew and Logistics Associate interacts with all departments at Cartel Coffee Lab; their direct report will be the Director of operations and Logistics.
The Cold Brewer exemplifies our core values: We have integrity and are accountable, We are welcoming and respectful, and We strive to be better today than yesterday.
- Transports bakery, cold brew, coffee and warehouse goods to all retail and wholesale clients according to the company’s delivery schedule; and uploads all signed sales orders to google drive in the appropriate month, and week Folder and communicates adjustments made to Director of Operations and Logistics and makes said adjustments on sales orders (if applicable).
- Performs routine line cleaning for wholesale partners every 3 months.
- Working early mornings to ensure all retail locations and grocery wholesale clients receive their orders in a timely manner
- Facilitate maintenance on company vehicles. Appointments will be made by the The Director of Operations and Logistics
- Keeps Warehouse organized
- Cold brews coffee by following prescribed processes to ensure products meet Cartel’s quality standards.
- Maintains the highest possible standards of cleanliness for brew tanks and kegs.
- Understands and performs maintenance on brewing and cleaning equipment.
- Follows a predictive schedule created by Cold Brew Supervisor on all kegged, and canned products
- Brews and kegs cold brew in a predictive fashion for projected weekly consumption.
- Assists in maintaining inventory and shelf life
- Completes training as required for delivery and cold brew
- Follows all recipes and QC needs to ensure Cartel Standards are being met for every batch of cold brew made
- Other projects and tasks could be assigned by Cold Brew Supervisor, Production Supervisor, Bakery Supervisor and Director Of Operations and Logistics.
Education and Qualification Requirements:
- Valid Arizona Drivers License
- 2-3 years of driving experience, including knowledge of Arizona State driving laws and safety requirements.
- Conflict resolution and customer service skills required.
- Must exhibit strong team player attributes with the ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving your whole body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials up to 100 pounds.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Intermediate level knowledge of the coffee industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic skill in the use of Microsoft applications
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing quality of cold brewed coffee.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- This job operates in a coffee production environment. The role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photo/fax/scanner machines, filing cabinets, as well as stainless steel brewing tanks, cooling equipment, pumping equipment, regulated compressed nitrogen gas, reverse osmosis water treatment, coffee grinders, mechanical washing machine for coffee filters, thermometers, and refractometers.
- Cartel Coffee Lab is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position.
Send your resume, cover letter, and a little about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview.