Now Hiring Bakers in Tempe!
We're on the lookout for talented individuals to join our Bakery Team. If you're passionate about baking and coffee, we want to talk. This role enjoys coffee perks and paid time off. Send us your resume and a little bit about yourself over to email@example.com
The Baker works closely with the Bakery Lead to produce minimalist, modern, nostalgic and seasonal pastries including yeasted bread, quick breads, cookies, vegan and gluten-free items which are delivered to our phoenix area locations.
The Baker exemplifies our core values: we have integrity and are accountable, we are welcoming and respectful, we strive to be better today than yesterday.
- Prepares and produces baked goods for retail locations and ready to eat food for retail locations
- Prepares and makes items based on daily and weekly ordering guide
- Logs and delivers baked goods and ready to eat foods to other store locations.
- Drives company delivery van.
- Maintains a clean and organized space.
- Works well with other teammates and exemplifies our core values.
- Works with Bakery Lead on all new menu roll outs.
- Attends all company and department meetings and training sessions.
- Capable of working independently.
- Other projects and tasks as assigned.
Education and Qualification Requirements
- Food preparation
- Current Driver’s License
- Basic Google Drive knowledge
- Must exhibit strong team player attributes with the ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of basic math for scaling recipes
- The ability to safely lift and move a minimum of 50-100 lbs
- This job operates in a kitchen and coffee shop environment. The role routinely uses ovens, large and small mixers, Chef’s knives and other kitchen related equipment as well as standard office equipment such as computers, printers, phones, photo/fax/scanner machines, filing cabinets, etc.
- Cartel Coffee Lab is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace
- Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of a position
Send your resume and a little about yourself over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high volume of applicants, you may only be contacted if selected for an interview